Thursday, December 3, 2015

About Me


                       



                       Hi my name is Jessica Schultz  I am 10 years old I am in fifth grade I like to      

           cook and sew I like to wright story's and all kinds of stuff like that.I have three 

           dogs two of them are miniature poodles and the other is a greyhound and I have a cat.

            I am a christian and I love God. I have six siblings so I am in a household of nine.

           I am adopted and I am a  currently going to church at Sunrise. I am home schooled

          by my mother  and she is home schooling four other of my siblings.

           
                          

                          

                          

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment